Wood work



Hi, I'm going to tell you about woodworking today. Since I was a child I have had an approach to this material, since my father works with it and I have been learning and recognizing its essence, particularities and rules that wood have, in addition to the different species that exist, their smells and textures.
Nowadays, at university, we are unusually able to use this beautiful material, since we have been configuring ourselves to certain simplistic methodologies that are looking for excessive productivity, instead of something more elemental such as quality or development. That is why every time I can try to work with it, as it involves more time and more patience, also the characteristic of being able to experience infinite constructive solutions that we can use later in projects.
I love wood, and I feel very happy with the university that has a place to work, with many tools and machines in which I can learn more from it.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Little introduction

The family

Lina Bo Bardi