Post 3: My Best Friend

It is very difficult to choose who's my best friend because I'm more the type of person who has too many friends in different places and I've met them at different stages of my life. Also I don't have any "favourite" or "best" in anything even I can't choose a favourite color hahaha.
I could say that a few of them are very important to me cause they represent what I consider to a good person and make me very proud of what they are now.
I have friends in many different places and they are my friends from different situations, some of them are from the school, the university or from my neighborhood, and the others I've met them practicing Downhill, that is a discipline of the mountain biking that involves practicing only on the mountain and go down as fast as you can through the hill (we have a lot of funy stories).
A thing that I would like is to gather them all together because all of them have interesting views of life and we would probably have a nice time, and I usually do that on my birthday.
For every friend I have learned a lot of things that made the person who are now and that makes me very grateful.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Little introduction

The family

Lina Bo Bardi