Subject you liked

Urban design.

Today I’m going to talk about a subject that I really love, “Workshop of Architectural Design I".

This semester was very useful to my profesional formation, was very long and difficult but it is in the first one that I feel that we are really understanding and visalize issues of the local scene about cities and urban planification.

We are co-working with the Lo Espejo municipality and with the MOP (ministry of public works) so this fact are really important when in the workshop we discussed thematics like vulnerability, social risk, connection, mobility, urban support, public space, public buildings and so many others themes to find a real solution in places that have been forgotten. All of this is important and necessary in our dicipline because we must be critical to analyze and proyect cities in the future, including all actors in it, like childrens, old people, womens, workers, students, etc.


I feel the compromise with this workshop and with my group, we have been interested in following with these areas of urbanism in the future of our carreers, but im open to discovered new areas and types of workshops.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Little introduction

The family

Lina Bo Bardi